“Delivery great”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
“Delivery great”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Pizza was really. The delivery was quicker than we were told. Only wish we had tried more of the food.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jennifer O

Charlotte, North Carolina
“THE Best EVER!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I got a 16 inch pepperoni and hamburger pizza with 2 orders of bread sticks to serve 5 people. I use to get their pizza when I was a kid, and I am happy to say their taste is as good or even better than before! The crust has a distinct flavor that blends so well with the ingredients, the sauce is perfect, and they use provalone cheese, which really kicks the favor. All in all, the experience was great, and I look forward to my next experience!

• Visited May 2013
Dover, Delaware
“OK Pizza, Terrific Staff”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon to try Pizza King, which many Muncie natives swear-by. We split a medium Ultimate with loads of toppings on a thin crust. There was nothing remarkable about the pizza, which was quite tasty, but our waitperson was about the most friendly and helpful I have ever encountered. One cool thing about the restaurant - there is a telephone at each booth/table that can be used to "call-in" one's order! We will likely return again.

• Visited April 2013
Columbus, OH
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Everyone who grew up in Muncie goes to Pizza King when visiting! I've never found another pizza like it! The Royal Feast is delicious!

Muncie, Indiana
“left off of pizza”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Ask for a Royal feast with bar-q sauce on it. Well guess what? No bar-q sauce. Pizza cold when I got it. Very sad and expensive.

Visited February 2013

Been to Pizza King? Share your experiences!