“Best in the area”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #75 of 213 Restaurants in Muncie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is the best steakhouse in the Muncie/Anderson area by far, always friendly and food is perfect 97% of the time. If you do encounter a problem it will be corrected with no hassle. Hats of to Outback, we love your service.

Reviewed April 2, 2012

I usually like Outback Steakhouse ... however, this place served us salty salad and steak too many times. Especially their Caesar Salad is often too salty with too much dressing. Next time I visit them (if I visit them again) I must ask them to put less dressing or order other salad ... and also ask them to use no salt on my steak so that I can do it myself.
As for their service, I don't have anything to complain. People are friendly and nice.

Reviewed November 27, 2010

The last two times I've ordered salmon, it's not been cooked completely. The last time I got it, I also ordered it (as usual) without seasoning, and it had the seasoning on it. The food at this restaurant just isn't like it use to be. After the last couple of times, I've decided to stay away. There are other steakhouses in the area (an abundance). Until Outback cleans up it's act, I can go to them.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Muncie, IN
Reviewed November 26, 2007

I love their food, but its kind of expensive. Plus the restaurant seems a little run down like it needs a re-model or something.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!