“Love this place!!!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Muncie, Indiana
“Love this place!!!!!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We want to try something new and we were told about this place I have to say it was great I love everything we had. the lemonade was GREAT!!!!!!

• Visited June 2013

Indiana
“A great sampler of eastern mediterranean food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The Sumac Chicken is excellent: marinated well & grilled to perfection. It comes with basmati rice, side salad, spicy spinach & pita bread. The dollop of garlic sauce (garlic cloves emulsified with olive oil, I am told) is delightful. Put it on the chicken, put it on the rice, put it on everything. My wife & I split (okay 30/70) the grilled chicken & hummus appetizer. Again, tasted great & presented well. Unfortunately, we were too full to try desert, but we'll have something new to look forward to at our next visit. Our waiter was very friendly & offered good advice; he even brought our more of the garlic sauce. The appetizer didn't come out before our meal, so it was added gratis. No complaints from our table. FYI - no alcohol on the menu.

• Visited April 2013
Hartford City, Indiana
“Yummy”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love this place. The food seems so fresh. Chicken shawarma, yum, a bit too much potatoes for my liking. Felafel wrap was awesome. Baklava was great. So many places use a lot of honey, this wasn't nearly so heavy on the honey, and had a great cinnamon flavor. My favorite baklava by far. The Spanikopita is great also, much thicker than I've seen elsewhere, but great stuff. The baba gannoush is very very garlicky, so be forewarned. The pita points that came out with the baba gannoush were toasted perfectly. First time I at here the service was disappointing, our order was promptly taken and food promptly delivered, then we were ignored for the rest of our visit. I couldn't get a water refill, and when the server did finally return after an eternity, she did not offer dessert nor a water refill, she just brought the check. We visited again with family a second time, and the service was just fine. The thing I like about eating here is I don't feel overly full or stuffed when I leave. This is a new business and I wish them much long and continued success in Muncie.

• Visited March 2013