“Yuck”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dunkirk, Indiana
“Yuck”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I hear it has changed hand since we visited it last year. The food then was bland and not very appealing. Selection was very good but quality was very lacking. We will stay with King's Buffet they have always met with our expectations for quality and cleanliness.

Visited July 2013

Middletown, Delaware
“Very Tasty but didn't agree with me”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I got sick after eating here but NO ONE else I was with had the same experience.. the location was nicely decorated, clean bathrooms, food was delicious.

Visited September 2013
Elkhart, Indiana
“Rip off”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Never again. Had 2 kids 11 yrs old. One didn't feel well after a couple of bits I told the hostess and server as I didn't feel I should have to pay full price for children. I would've never sat down if I knew they were charging adult $ for children. We are not big eaters the server even told hostess we only went one time and didn't eat much. MSG was in most everything so I did the magnolias BBQ. Tried to talk with management but hostess was so rude told me to pay and leave. I told her I'd never be back. She actually said good. I was polite and trying to get one child to be comped or charged a child price. So if $10 is gonna break this place they'll be out of business soon. Although we only ate maybe $10 of food and paid 4 times that. Can't imagine people go back to this place. I will never go back. It was also an issue to get water. We waited over 15 mins to get a drink but people that sat after us got soft drinks. Guess if you want to be healthy they assume you your cheap. I always tip at restaurants even buffets I only left a buck it was just terrible awful.

Visited June 2013
Dover, Delaware
“Selection is great, food quality is average, maybe.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I stopped in on a Monday evening about 6:00 pm. The place was pretty busy, but not crowded. There was a huge selection of oriental specialities and western favorites as well. Most of the food, however, was bland, luke-warm, and several items (the pot-stickers in particular) were dried-out from being too long under the warming lamps. The table service was friendly and kept our glasses full of our beverage choices. There is a cook-to-order Hibachi station, but no one was working there during our visit. Overall, it was pretty much what one would expect from an oriental buffet-type restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
muncie
“scary!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant has been shut down twice by the board of health. Management speaks Chinese while cooks speak Spanish. Servers never wash their hands, just wipe them off on their soiled aprons. Food stored and served at unsafe temperatures. They had 17 critical violations and should be shut down permanently. Only found out all this after reading violations the following week in newspaper.

Visited February 2013