“A true East Central Indiana treasure.”
Review of Cardinal Greenway

Cardinal Greenway
New Castle, Indiana
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A true East Central Indiana treasure.”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We've participated with the Walk Indiana event the last two Septembers and we've walked and biked countless other times. We've been on this greenway North of Marion all the way down to Richmond, Indiana except for a small section around Williamsburg. We should cover that when the air turns warm again. Can't wait for the spur to be completed out to New Castle YMCA.

Visited September 2012

Cleveland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“A nice ride”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The Cardinal Greenway is a lovely rail trail. It's paved and scenic and very pleasant. I rode from the Muncie station towards Richmond for about 17 miles and back. You need to bring a lunch because there is nowhere to eat. The trail is well-maintained. I wish I could have figured out how to do the whole thing but hopefully I will come back. FYI, it's practically all downhill riding back towards Muncie!

Visited October 2012
United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great biking and walking path”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I like to ride our bicycles to Gaston and stop for coffee or a soft drink at the Mill Street Inn restaurant. The scenery along the way is beautiful.

Visited August 2012
Muncie, Indiana
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“The greeway is a great place to walk and bike.”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have walked and biked about 30 miles of the greenway both north of Muncie and south of Muncie. It has been expanded since my time there and now is much longer. During July, you can find a lot of black berries along the greeway north of Muncie. Got a fantastic view of the Vesper Sparrow there just beside the greenway.

Van Buren, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful Trail”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Nice paved place to ride your bikes with family or friends with plenty of places to stop and rest along the way. You can walk along the trail with your pets and feel safe. You must go and experience the greenway. It is beautiful. You can take a short ride or ride for miles and miles and miles!!!

Visited July 2012

Been to Cardinal Greenway? Share your experiences!