amazing joe's
Ranked #2 of 213 Restaurants in Muncie
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2014

This restaurant came recommended by the hotel staff at the hotel and they really nailed it! My wife had the pork chop that was cooked to perfection and covered with a red hot sauce and melted blue cheese, it was wonderful. I had the small rib-eye that was cooked exactly right at medium rare. If you go, ask for Marisha, one of the best servers I've ever had.

1  Thank Hank H

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stumbled upon Amazing Joe's by doing an internet search of the local restaurants near Ball State University. This restaurant showed very favorable reviews, so I was willing to give it a try. Once I viewed the online menu I knew my party of 5 would not have a problem finding something to eat. Once we arrived and saw the parking lot completely full, I knew it was a sign of "Great Food" inside! Yes indeed Amazing Joe's did not disappoint. My mother and I follow a paleo eating style and it was easy to select from the menu. In our party of 5, all of our dishes were different. We all mentioned how good our food tasted. Once the check was tallied up we also realized how affordable our delicious meal was.

2  Thank BevCredelle
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The service ws good.The experience was very comfortable. You could carry on conversations without shouting.

1  Thank nnellen
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

If you want very good food and excellent service, Amazing Joe's Grill is the place to try. My group made a return visit in three days after first picking it off a long list of choices.

1  Thank Peyoz
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We went on a Monday nite, and place was crowded with customers. We were able to get seated immediately and server came to table immediately and took our drink order (which never went empty all evening). We ordered the pickle chips which were awesome. Wife had tenderloin and I order NY strip steak. Both meals arrived quickly and hot! The steak was probably one of the best steaks I've had in years.....

1  Thank Sam B

Been to amazing joe's? Share your experiences!