“Great date, friends or family locale!”
Review of amazing joe's

amazing joe's
Ranked #2 of 209 Restaurants in Muncie
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great date, friends or family locale!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Eaten there several times. Great appetizers-love the onion tower. Good variety of food from chops to burgers to pasta. Tried 'em all & yum. And get the chocolate cake! Drink specials great, esp Sunday $2 margaritas!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank lanarn

Muncie, Indiana
“poison”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I was poisoned at amazing Joes.
I asked before ordering if they used MSG in the food. I was assured that they did not. I get dizzy and vomit almost immediately after ingesting MSG. Turns out they buy their gravy in 5 gallon buckets and of course it contains MSG. Then to top it all off they double charged my credit card.
I know that there are only a few of us with an MSG problem,however when we ask before ordering we should get an educated reponse.
lots of my friends go there and enjoy the place this is soley my raging/rating.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank bsunick
Muncie, Indiana
“Good meal at a Good prics”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had a really good meal here. The food was good and the service was great. Our only complaint was that the place was really noisey.

• Visited April 2014
“Good time.”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Went here with some friends for a friday evening. Very family friendly and college bar friendly. We sat upstairs which was nice because we were away from all the families. We had a large party of 10 and we were seated quickly. The margaritas are good. I ordered a strawberry and banana flavor with sugar on the rim. Very tasty. The food was good as well, it just took and long time to get out food (fully understanding we had a party of 10 though). Over all good experience. I remember this building as the 909 grill.

Porter, Indiana
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This was our first trip to Muncie and the hotel clerk suggested this place. It was perfect - good atmosphere, friendly & attentive servers, and great food. I must also compliment them in that the proportions were just right. Sometimes you go to a restaurant and they give you way too much food and you end up feeling so stuffed after you leave. The serving size was just right so I certainly was not hungry nor stuffed and feeling guilty for overeating, as we Americans do sometimes....It was nice going somewhere "local" and not resorting to a chain restaurant. A job well done, Amazing Joe's!

• Visited March 2014