“Okay food. Great service. ”
Review of amazing joe's

amazing joe's
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Muncie
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

This a locally owned business and that is some of the appeal. I will say the food is moderately priced and quality is just okay. Usually with a locally owned place I would expect something unique that I can't get at a chain restaurant.

The service was very good, but there is not much to the place.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

First time at Amazing Joe's. Went with friends who consider this restaurant thweir favorite. I had the Rib Eye steak and it was very good. Menu is varied and the service was attentive and prompt. Everything at our table was prepared well. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone for a well prepared and tasty food.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Amazing Joes has great food, great atmosphere and the service was wonderful. Had a great lunch with co-workers.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We went to Amazing Joe's on Sunday for our first but definitely not our last time. A wide selection on the menu and we all ended up with to-go boxes as portions are large. The food was delicious and we didn't realize we got bread which was yummy. Sunday's they have a $2.99 margarita special and it too was great. Our waitress was very good and we have absolutely no complaints. Amazing describes this place perfectly.

1  Thank Tammie B
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I always like to patronize local restaurants when I'm on a trip. This eatery has top notch wait staff who are a bit colorful but fastidiously attentive. I ate here with three of my kids and they all rated the food top notch, a solid peg above anything else we had on our five day trip. The parking lot was completely full when we arrived, yet we waited only about 6 minutes to be seated.

The prices are quite reasonable for what you get. I wish I could take Amazing Joe's back to western Pennsylvania with me.

1  Thank copperdragon66