“Pretty amazing”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Indiana
“Pretty amazing”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had a NY Strip and it was the tastiest steak I've had in a long time. My son had the fugedaboutit burger (sp?) which was over the top with mozzarella sticks, onion rings, steak fries, an egg, bacon, bbq sauce, etc. He could only eat half. The atmosphere upstairs was lacking. Rather dark and cold. Service was OK. There was a large table near us and things seemed to take a while.

Visited April 2013

“Another amazing meal at Amazing Joes!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Tonite had strip steak with mushrooms. It was cooked perfectly and the hot bead is always tasty!!

If you havent been here, you gotta try this place out!!

“Great service, good food”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Saturday evening and as expected had to wait a bit. Though they were very busy, everyone from the hostess to our waitress was polite and friendly. The menu had the typical steakhouse options, but they also had some unique twists. I had chicken and my date had pork chops. Both were moist and delicious. We were checked on numerous times by our waitress and the manager also came by. The decor is modest. Lots of seating upstairs. I will go again.

Andrews, IN
“Good, not great”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Some friends and I were in Muncie for a conference and not wanting to eat at one of the many chains we stopped at this place for dinner. Arrival was good as at least six people greeted us as we entered to escort us to our seat. Our server Andrew was attentive and knew the menu very well. I ordered the fried pickles as an appetizer, the rib eye steak with peanut cole slaw and steamed brocolli. The steak was a little overcooked to the point where I had to ask for steak sauce to help it. The peanut cole slaw was interesting and the brocolli was very good. One of my friends had a very good chicken fried steak. Another had a cheeseburger which was large and covered with bacon. Another had a large salad. We all agreed that the food was good and service was excellent. Like others on this site, I prefer local places to chains and this place was that, however, it is not a place that was memorable or worth a special trip to come back for.

• Visited March 2013
Muncie, Indiana
“Place for steak”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is a great place if you're hungry for steak. One of the best in town if you ask me. I love the New York Strip. The broccoli is yummy as well as their Italian salad, but no trip would be complete without an order of fried pickles with either Ranch or Horsey sauce for dipping. It's usually a very busy place and the parking lot always looks full, but there are usually more parking spots in the back. We try to plan to go for an earlier supper when we go to avoid the evening rush. Definitely one of my favorite places in Muncie.

• Visited February 2013