“We all slept in quiet comfort, after a long drive and a funeral.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Muncie
Reviewed October 2, 2009

We are so grateful to all the personnel at the Hampton Inn in Muncie, but especially to Tyler who booked our stay a few days earlier. When I explained to him that we had an (8 hour drive that day to go to my aunt's funeral and would be returning home the next day, he made sure our rooms were away from other large groups staying at the hotel that night. He also arranged for a discount on the two rooms we needed, due to our circumstances. We weren't prepared for the spacious and plush comfort we experienced and were very pleased that we could really relax when we turned in for the night. None of us heard any noise during the night. The beds were so comfortable, I didn't want to get up in the morning for the long drive back home. The continental breakfast was delicious and the dining area was comfortable. When we have an occasion to visit Muncie again, we will call the Hampton Inn first for reservations. Thank you again, Tyler, for your gracious help in making our trip easier.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed August 9, 2009

Seven of us stayed one night at this hotel for business. It appeared to be a fairly new hotel and it was emaculate. The rooms were very nice, comfortable desk chairs, and good working space at the desk. Bathroom was large, with a great walk in shower. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful in restaurant selections. The only negative was the sound proofing. You could easily hear hallway noise and from the room above.

Breakfast buffet was typical. Nothing special, however, the area was kept clean, and the food was restocked promptly.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2009

The hotel was as I expect a hotel to be. Room was clean but breakfast had canned fruit. They did have fresh fruit available for most of the day though. I did not use the gym but there was not much equipment in there. Overall, it was comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2009

I stayed here with my dad for my orientation at Ball State. It was very nice! The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was amazing! They had a wide selection both days we were there. The hotel was close to everything we needed in Muncie, which was definitely a plus. No complaints here!

• Stayed: June 2009
Reviewed April 17, 2009

I stayed in one of the one bedroom suites and it was incredible! The staff was extremely polite and courteous upon arrival, during my staff and during my departure. I ended up extending my stay and the staff made the changes without any interruptions on my part! I enjoyed the fitness center, the swimming pool and especially enjoyed the 24/7 complimentary coffee. My room looked as if no one had ever stayed in it before. Very nice flat screen tv and very nice kitchen area. All in all, I would stay here again without hesitation. You pay a little more but the extra amenities more than make up for it! Very good centralized location close to shopping, restaurants, rental car business, etc. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Muncie hotels are mostly old and dingy. The Hampton Inn is new, non-smoking. The room was a nice size, there is a small fitness center and indoor pool. It's still a little overpriced considering the size of the town however.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 27, 2009

Stayed on business. Rooms were exceptional. I stayed in a Suite, my business associate had a studio, both were in "like new" condition. No stains on carpeting or furniture. Quality decor. Granite counter wall length bar w/microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and sink. Perfect "at home" feeling for the business traveler. The breakfast room had all the usual items. Fresh and tasty. I asked the attendant if it was possible to get an egg for breakfast. The attendant was very accomodating and went into the back and made eggs for both me and my companion. As we left for the day the front desk invited us to take a bag with a muffin, apple and water for a snack during the day. They also have a "suite shop" where you can purchase a frozen dinner or snacks and beverages for your room. Overall I was very impressed and highly recommend the hotel to the business or pleasure traveller.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HospitalityKid, Night Auditor at Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2009

We are so very glad to hear that you had such a pleasant stay with us. It especially makes me happy to know that a member of our team went the extra mile to make sure that all of your needs were accommodated, we strive to meet and exceed the needs of each of our guests. Thank you sincerely for the wonderful review you left, and we really look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Regards,

Mike Arnold
Night Auditor

Also consider these accommodations in or near Muncie
Comfort Inn & Suites
Best Western Muncie
#4 of 13 in Muncie
Baymont Inn & Suites Muncie Near Ball State University
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Muncie? Share your experiences!