“Home town secret”
Review of Kathy's Cafe

Kathy's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I am lucky to live nearby to Kathy's. The food is homemade and is wonderful. Nothing fancy just good country food. The pie's are the best (all homemade). The cafe is clean and in a older building. The staff will make you feel welcome. If you don't eat at Kathy's then it's your loss. I just ordered a lemon pie to be picked up for my families Thanksgiving meal. Yummy!

3  Thank Cr_family2013
Traci D, Public Relations Manager at Kathy's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Saturday night's specials, fried chicken and roast beef, were sold out when we arrived 30 minutes before closing but ham and fried fish were still available. Ham was noted as off the bone vs. processed roll. I ordered ham, which was 2 generous slices, creamed peas and real mashed potatoes. Hubby ordered fried fish, fresh French fries and corn. Fish had a thick, crunchy breading covering a thick filet of white fish. Fries were a bit limp but the flavor was good. Took home a piece of pumpkin pie and a brownie. Pie was not overly sweet and had good spice notes. All portions were generous and I took half my ham home. Service was noteworthy, making sure our water & soft drink glasses were kept full and checking to see that everything was fine.

3  Thank LindaIwa
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I ate here with my sons. My oldest had the fish sandwich. He said it was good. My youngest had a chocolate malt. I had chocolate pie. I'm a baker and this rivals mine. Might even be better! Very good value. It was clean and the server was nice. I would return.

1  Thank Bellasugarkarma
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Home cooking is my favorite! its a homey environment as well with very nice servers, i would def. recomend this resturaunt. love the pie :)

2  Thank Brianna S
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We highly recommend Kathy's.
The food is delicious, the prices reasonable and the service is just excellent.
Just a wonderful small town atmosphere.

2  Thank EN C