“Best Chineese Buffet in Town”

Dong's China Buffet
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Food is always fresh nice variety. Love the walnut chicken and best crab ragoon.

1  Thank JHott
There are newer reviews for Dong's China Buffet

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Called in a phone order for 3 people. Upon arriving, they don't ask for a name, but a phone number from which it is called from. I was sent to pick it up. I did not call it in, so I don't have the number to give them( called in from a business where we work with 50 plus phone numbers). So 15 minutes later I left with our food. Not worth calling it in at all!! Food average, not anything special!

Reviewed September 11, 2011

A huge plus is the salad bar. The salad bar is well stocked, cold and there is a lot of variety. The decor is standard, the food is standard chinese buffet food. Nothing else remarkable about his place.