“Best BBQ in the Mooresville area.”

Squealers Award Winning Barbeque
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Best BBQ in the Mooresville area, good daily lunch specials. Place is kinda off the beaten path tho.
Service was ok and not very busy for a weekday lunch.
Rib tip special had ample portion size.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

So glad this place is close to home. I always take out-of-town friends and relatives here. Can't go wrong with the BBQ nachos!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place is a great place to get barbecue. The service is hit or miss, and the restaurant is very loud. I have tried many things on the menu, but always end up going back to the barbecue nachos. Usually a good amount of pulled pork on top of tortilla chips and melted cheese. This is covered by your choice of, sweet, hot, or mixed barbecue sauce and jalapeños. Sour cream comes in a cup on the side. This is found in the appetizer portion of the menu, but is a fantastic meal.

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate here on the recommendations of a few friends. Also I had been to the one on 86th in Indy a few years prior. We arrived around 5 on a Saturday, it wasn't very busy and we where seated. It took a while to order and get drinks. The people behind us who where there when we arrived had to get up and find a waitress to take thier order as they hadn't even ordered drinks after 30 minutes, and our food had already arrived. The BBQ was mediocre at best. My wife and I travel and eat a lot of BBQ and neither where impressed. It may have tasted better with a wet mouth as refills are not an option apparently. The staff seemed overwhelmed and every table they went to they where apologizing for mistakes. I wouldn't waste time going here again.

1  Thank indianaseth
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We met another couple at Squealers BBQ in Mooresville IN at 5:30 p.m. on a Saturday evening. After a ten minute wait we were seated just to the side of the big main room. First impressions: friendly waiter; casual, noisy, busy; lots of food on big plates. We ordered from the "Senior Section", which described several entrees with two sides for $8.99. I had beef brisket with my choice of sauce on the side, broccoli and sweet potato. Another dinner was a 6 oz steak, green beans, baked potato. A third friend had pulled pork with BBQ sauce, Mac'n'Cheese and cole slaw. All meals came with a fried biscuit and apple butter. Our food came quickly and our waiter checked back often. We were all pleased with our food. Our dinners were not so big that we needed to take home leftovers, but we were all quite satisfied and did not order dessert. I am looking forward to another visit to Squealers.