“Great family Restaurant”

Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great Chinese food at a great price. Food is made to order from a menu and served at your table. Everything is good, but the eggrolls are the best I have ever had. During busy times, parking is limited and service is a little slow, but the food is worth it.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Owners are like family who always seem to remember what you ordered the last time you were there. Great lunch special prices and the absolute best crab rangoon of any chinese restaurant I have ever eaten at.

1  Thank Stacey P
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I grew up in NYC and have traveled to Asia so I could be a Chinese food snob, but I'm not. We moved to Mooresville in 2004 and found this place in its former location before our kitchenware was unpacked. We've been going back since. As the title says, this is the Cantonese-style comfort food I grew up with in the burbs of NYC. They do have other styles on the menu, but their mainstay is the chow I always gravitate back to -- best antidepressant on the planet :) Very cost-effective and friendly, too.

(btw correct address = 340 South Indiana St, not Monroe St)

2  Thank IndyTvl
Reviewed April 27, 2012

You can beat the lunch prices here. The staff is wonderful and very tenative! Love the crab ragoon and sweet and sour chicken

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I really like this place. Seem to not be as good since they moved to a new location. Ask for spicy and never seem to be that way. Best Egg Rolls.