“Immaculately clean Beach House”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Welcome to Cerulean Blue at Blueys Beach, the complete entertainer.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bernadett...
Sydney
“Immaculately clean Beach House”
Reviewed June 18, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This is an overdue review of a beach house that I have stayed at a couple of times now. Cerulean Blue is well located to the shops and Blues Beach. It is beautifully well maintained. It looks as clean and tidy as the first time I stayed there a few years ago. It has a great deck in the front as well as a lovely deck and lawn in the back. The rear deck now has a pergola covering. This makes it great for mornings, afternoons, sun or rain! The house also has an apartment downstairs which can also be booked if you need more that the 3 bedrooms of the main house.
I have recommended this house to friends and family and intend to stay there for future trips to Pacific Palms.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 23, 2018
Lovely hosting you again. We look forward to your next visit.
h2087
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing location, lovely house really well equipped & maintained.”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in June 2018
person found this review helpful

We rented the house with a group of friends. It really suited our needs & the location was amazing, Really close to the beach & coffee shops.
The house itself was lovely & well looked after. It was really clean & the kitchen VERY well equipped, better than mine at home.
There was a lovely undercover deck out the back, where we all hung out & where up to 5 kookaburras visited us every day, & we even saw kangaroos in the bushland behind.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 23, 2018
Thank you for your nice words. You seem to love the house as much as we do.
Michelle4...
Sydney, Australia
“Nice House, BE CAREFUL WITH THE EXTRA FEES”
Reviewed February 27, 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

This home is located a minutes walk to bluey's shops and a few minutes to the beach so very convenient. The home itself is nice, we rented both the 3 bedroom house and the 2 bedroom unit underneath. We were attending a surf boat carnival nearby so used the house to sleep and have breakfast only. It had nice outside terrace areas and a nice rear yard.

AFTER I booked the home and paid my 50% deposit I was advised in writing that EITHER I CLEANED THE ENTIRE HOME MYSELF UPON DEPARTURE (TO THE OWNERS SATISFACTION) OR I PAY A $370 CLEANING FEE. I asked for my money back at this time as I was renting this property with 10 others and we had a budget to stick to and this added an extra 30% to our stay. Unfortunately I was told this wasn't an option. The owner, Sven, then called me to talk about it at which time he agreed to only charge me $45/hour if his cleaner had to come after our stay. I agreed to leave the home immaculate, which we did. Fully vacuumed, all surfaces in the 2 kitchens wiped and sanitised, fridge wiped and sanitised, all bedrooms set back up exactly as they were when we arrived. We did not use the oven, BBQ or laundry at all. The bathrooms were the only areas I did not clean and I told him at the time this would be the case.

I have now had more than $120 deducted from my bond for cleaning (apparently the cleaner was there for 2.5 hours), I've asked for an itemised account as I am gobsmacked that the cleaner spent more than an hour at the home! So far, no response from the owner and no itemised account either.

Cleaning fees need to either be incorporated into the nightly rate or advertised on the front page of the webpage for guests to see BEFORE they book. I believe he has done this now on the HomeAway site which is great.

Other things the owner can improve on from a guests perspective is remove the egg timers from the shower cubicles. We're on holidays and have paid more than $500/night to stay....is this really necessary?
All outdoor furniture was inside and guests were expected to move it outside if they wanted to use it and then move it back in. This is something the caretaker of the property should be doing (there is a caretaker nearby who checks up on the home after you leave).
Also, we received a text message from the owner at 3.30 am on the morning of our departure reminding us to vacate the home by 10 am and to make sure everything was neat and tidy and cleaned etc. This was not necessary, but mistakes happen when sending texts, this could have all been sorted out with an apology from the owner but this is yet to come.

So, PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU DECIDE TO BOOK THIS HOME AS OUR EXPERIENCE HERE WAS THAT THE OWNER WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR $$ AND CHARGE YOU FOR EVERY LITTLE THING HE COULD (even charged me an extra 7% fee for deducting the $120 out of my bond!).

SUCH A SHAME AS THE HOME ITSELF IS NICE.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Feb 28, 2018
I must be stressed that we never rented the house & apartment to Michelle through Trip Advisor so not sure how this review came to be.
Its very rare that we have had guests like this but occasionally they happen.
We rent out a large house with an apartment to sleep up to 14 people that we try to keep as reasonably priced for the guests as possible. I think it was about $900 for a weekend. There are not many houses that sleep or are willing to take so many in a group for that price.

Unfortunately the websites are now also taking a fee of all transactions that occur so the 7% of the deducted fees goes to Homeaway as well as their other charges which are many, we never receive any of this & can not see how much is added when guests make bookings on line..

We have had hundreds of happy holiday makers over the last 15 years and also hundreds of positive reviews.
Some of our latest reviews are below

Kind regards
Svend and Helen

Wonderful! 4.8/5 - (33 traveller reviews)

MICHELLE T.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
excellent properties to stay at -
5 of 5
What can I say -went for our sons wedding booked both Cerulean Blue & Blue Vogue for the 2 days - plenty of room,nice furnishings, nice outlook, very comfortable & well equipped home away from home.

Review Submitted: 08/07/2017 Date of Stay: June 2017 Source: HomeAway

Bob K.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Very good at cerulean blue
5 of 5
Great space and so well appointed for a holiday atmosphere. Convenient to shops and beach. Outside areas terrific when weather allows. Rain and more rain!

Review Submitted: 24/03/2017 Date of Stay: February 2017 Source: HomeAway

Rosie B.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
what a spot, clean, and has everything you need.
5 of 5
We booked upstairs and downstairs for our group which was perfect. The house is very clean and has all the amenities you need. The back yard was great for the kids and we spotted kangaroos and lots of bird life.

Review Submitted: 28/02/2017 Date of Stay: January 2017 Source: HomeAway

Judy F.
Central Coast, New South Wales, Australia
Fantastic Stay at Cerulean Blue/Bluey's Apartment!
5 of 5
We have just returned from a 2 night stay utilising both properties for 12 ladies on a surf trip. The property was modern, immaculate, well planned and thought out and the location was fantastic. Walking distance to the best cafe/restaurant in the area Kembali only 2 doors down. Across the road from other shops/cafe's etc and a few mins drive to Blueys and Boomerang Beaches so perfect for us to check out the surf!! We had the pleasure of meeting the owners Svend and Helen who were personally attending to the grounds of all 3 properties. Charming, helpful and accomodating. We will definately stay here again !!!

Review Submitted: 19/02/2017 Date of Stay: January 2017 Source: HomeAway

saya s.
excellent property
4 of 5
This property is very spacious with big kitchen. We had a great time with friends. It has all modern facilities and has 2 outdoor entertaining areas. It's very close to the beach and the shops are next door. All in all it was an excellent stay.

Review Submitted: 28/12/2016 Date of Stay: November 2016 Source: HomeAway

Stephanie B.
Glossodia, New South Wales, Australia
Great property
5 of 5
My family stayed at cerebral blue for our annual family holiday, as we have a few of us we need a bigger house so found this house perfect with blueys apartment it fit the 11 of us quite comfortably and was clean and good location

Review Submitted: 07/12/2016 Date of Stay: November 2016 Source: HomeAway

Kerrie N.
Blueys Beach, New South Wales, Australia
Fantastic property
4 of 5
We rented this property and the other two on the same site for family and friends for the weekend of daughter's wedding. Well maintained and plenty of room for family gatherings. Great position just across from shops and only a couple of blocks to beach.

Review Submitted: 27/11/2016 Date of Stay: October 2016 Source: HomeAway

KERRY P.
NSW, Australia
Great location
4 of 5
Clean and comfortable stay in a great location. Loved the decks!

Review Submitted: 29/09/2016 Date of Stay: August 2016 Source: HomeAway

Jessica H.
Great Choices Convenient Location
5 of 5
Immaculate properties. Very close to the main shopping village and an easy 5 minute stroll to the beautiful Blueys Beach.

The different houses provided many option - with the owners happy to suggest configurations.

Review Submitted: 26/04/2016 Date of Stay: March 2016 Source: HomeAway

Phyllis L.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Very clean and well maintained property.
4 of 5
We found the accomodation at Cerulean Blue to be very clean, well maintained, in a very convenient location to the shops/cafe/information centre and beaches. We had a very enjoyable stay with our family and friends over the ANZAC long weekend.

Review Submitted: 25/04/2016 Date of Stay: March 2016 Source: HomeAway

Sandy N.
Great location and house
5 of 5
Had a lovely time at Cerulean Blue and the apartment underneath. The house is very modern and sleek with all the comforts and very close to Blueys beach and the shops. Great place to stay and a great vibe.

Review Submitted: 26/01/2016 Date of Stay: December 2015 Source: HomeAway

Mandy and Mark M.
Australia
Terrific house and a great location
5 of 5
We really enjoyed our stay at Cerulean Blue. The house is great with plenty of room for the family. The front deck was our favourite place to sit and relax and enjoy the breeze. It is an easy walk to the beach and even though the shops and cafes are across the street there was not any excessive noise. A great place to stay!

Review Submitted: 19/01/2016 Date of Stay: December 2015
likeagees...
“Great Time”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Had a great time here! Iconic trip :) Reasonably priced and an overall nice place to stay. Would recommend but not really because we want it all to ourselves

Jun 23, 2018
Thank you, we really hope we’ll see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing