The resort offered a great two bedroom, two storey apartment that had many great features. Obvious updating have been completed but a few things still need improving such as the lounge furniture. We had considered inviting our in-laws on this family trip but are pleased we did not when we felt the lack of comfort afforded by the fold out bed. This fold out sofa and two very uncomfart solo chairs formed the seating area of the lounge which was not the most comfortable. Location is great to access the many activities in and around Hobart. Self catering is well accommodated however would have liked the option of a resort-style breakfast but the restaurant is only open at night 5 days a week. Nice place to rest and do very little. The airport is basically next door but you really don't notice the planes. Great bathrooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Resort Seven Mile Beach is just a short seven minute drive from Hobart Airport and only a twenty minute drive from Hobart City. Located in a bushland setting across the road from Seven Mile Beach, all of the units are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundry facilities. Resort facilities include a heated outdoor pool, hot tub and tennis court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Resort Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Vrap Seven Mile Beach Hotel Tasmania
- Wyndham Vrap 7 Mile Beach
- Wyndham Hobart
- Tasmania Wyndham