“Ideal for couples.”

Cuisines: Italian
turn left at mars
“Ideal for couples.”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Great food, and worth the money. Plenty of space between tables rather than being rammed in and without the feeling of being rushed out the door for the next customers.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank onthespot

Hebden Bridge, United Kingdom
“An unexpected Gem”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I would just like to say that I dine out on a regular basis and that, whist staying at The Croft Hotel en route to France I decided to eat out in the adjoining restaurant.
From start to finish we received lovely attention to detail from the serving staff.....The food was nothing but perfect and totally unexpected....For myself I had scallops in chilli and garlic with parmesan crisp for starters and veal escalopes for mains......All prepared and presented to the highest level....Rounded off with a lovely grappa whist sat on the outdoor terrace surrounded by a lovely garden....
This was a wonderful way to start our road trip to the South of France,and whist writing this from Bordeaux and still on my trip(10 days in),I can honestly say this was my best meal so far.....Thankyou again for a truly memorable meal...!!!!!

• Visited July 2012
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Not a great experience we won't return seriously over priced for what you get”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

Not many people in when we arrived so we mistakingly thought we would get a great service! Couldn't have been more wrong. Very slow bringing food out, when it did arrive they were very small portions so we ended up having a sweet just to try and fill us up. A very expensive, cold and hungry evening. We are always willing to give a second chance, but not this one! We will not return

Ashford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very enjoyable experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

I must have gone to a different restaurant to other reviewers. I would suggest the decor has been recently refurbished to a very good standard which was a critisism of some.
The setting was excellent, everything was clean and well laid out and the waiter was very attentive but not pushy. The food was delivered in a timely manner, allowing adequate time between courses. We both enjoyed our meals which were more than adequate in terms portions. We had far worse in Italy - food wise.
Two courses, a bottle of wine along with coffee for a little over £60 was another pleasant surprise. Will definitely use it again.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank David S
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Good Quality Italian Food”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Authentic and well prepared. You are warned service will be slow as dishes are prepared to order, and it is Italian. Good menu selection. Good wine list. Restaurant is light and airy
Comfortable seating. Views out into gardens. I enjoyed my dinner, it was hot, as described and tasted great

• Visited August 2011