Best Western Plus Brandywine Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Monticello Inn(Monticello)
$82
$70
Hotels.com
Hotels.com
All reviewsfitness centerfront desk staffnice hotelindoor basketballthe hotel staffking bedrecommend this hotelweight roomwould stay here againthe breakfast areasmall townroom was cleanfree breakfasthot tubgreat roomgreat place to staymonticello area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Brenda was awesome! She immediately found my family a room at the last minute, she was cuorteous, she listened to our needs, and really understood the urgency for me to get a room. She has the best customer service I've experienced this year! The room is wonderful and I am looking forward to a relaxing and comfortable stay. Thanks, Brenda!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank TerriChambers
Reviewed May 23, 2011

O man,i dont know where to start,let s say it was a big disappointment,dirty place it smells good when you walking,when you look closer it is filthy wrinkled sheets,bad head shower,dirty carpet,i can go on and on....Let s talk about the staff not friendly at all,it s what i call it PISSY ATTITUDE.They have what s so called Tuesday night buffet let me tell you terrible food,very tense atmosphere,feel like you are not welcome there,health wise,pasta bar,there was an old lady,doesnt know how to saute,uses metal tong on taflane scraping the pasta.....WOW.
I WOULD NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE WAY OVER PRICED.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank reviewer93
sculptures, General Manager at Best Western Plus Brandywine Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2011

First, let me start by saying that we appreciate all feedback that we receive and use these comments to continually train and improve. We take service, cleanliness, and maintenance very seriously.

It is our goal to assure that every guest has an extraordinary experience at our hotel. We take pride in our facility, service, and amenities.

We have received many housekeeping awards and invite you to come and visit us to determine for yourself. Our front desk associates or I would love to take you on a tour and show you a room!

Reviewed October 30, 2010

Stayed there for one night on business. This hotel was clean, no frills. Nice front desk staff, easy check-in and check-out. Continental breakfast was limited - pastries, juice, apples, yogurt. Bed was adequate and comfortable. My showerhead was horrible - it literally dripped out water. Tried to fix it, but to no avail. Of course I didn't find out until when I was in said shower. Not a good start to the morning.

I would only recommend if the showerhead is working. Check your bathroom when you check in!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank fun-happy-traveller
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Pretty average hotel, been to better and worse. The Staff very helpful and friendly!! Nice Continental breakfast set up.Only complaint pool very strong bleach smell, overheard many comments and our 2nd flr pop machine was sold out almost everything, had to go to other flrs. Would go back though.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank lyn814
Reviewed January 15, 2010

This place is clean, but the service lacks! Nobody willing to assist. The stay would have been pleasureable if they would care for customers.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple