Review of Cazadores

Ranked #12 of 48 Restaurants in Monticello
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This place is an average Mexican restaurant. High priced and not a good value. I do not like to give average to poor reviews. But I feel that the more you eat out, the more you expect. Unfortunately, service was slow and sketchy on the multiple times we have been there. The food was good, but nothing special. I feel you have to judge your Mexican restaurants by their margarita's, unfortunately theirs was not so good. Plenty of options not impressed with any of them. Been there multiple times and felt it was just good. If you are hungry it will fill your stomach, but you can go to Taco Bell for similar results. I have not tried their bar yet, that would be the only thing that might take me back there for another opportunity to be underwhelmed.