“Friendly, Comfortable, Clean & Welcoming!”

Esmeralda Family Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Wanting to try someplace new, we stopped in at Esmerelda's for a quick bite at 1pm on a Thursday. You can get breakfast anytime, which I loved, so i ordered a fried egg! My mom got a taco! My egg was cooked just as ordered, and my Mom said her taco was very good! We got iced tea, which they refilled and put in a to-go cup when we left! Very friendly service, easy going place! I briefly glanced at the Hours.....and seem to remember they open at 6am and close at 3pm midweek, but open later on Weekends. Check to be sure, though. Also, they advertise an "All you can eat Walleye" special for friday nights!! which i am interested to try!!
We'll definitely return!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We loved the full menu and the delicious breakfast. The service was friendly. It had a small-town feel to the restaurant.