“Frequent Bayside Customers”
Review of Bay Side Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Monticello
Bay Side Resort
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Monticello
Chicago
“Frequent Bayside Customers”
Reviewed August 30, 2007

I've been going to Bayside for years now, since I was about 12 years old, I am now 32. I went there last week, August 2007 and stayed there with husband and children. I was a little leary, due to the fact that I learned their were new owners. BUT, what a great experience we had. Terry, the owner was so warm and hospitable, I like the idea of the pool being indoors now, it was a lot of fun. My daughter who is 4 LOVED the swimming pool. We are sure to go back next summer!

Rosy & Family
From Chicago

Stayed August 2007

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
CHICAGO
Reviewed July 20, 2007

I stayed with my family this past week and it was AMAZING!
The new owners are delightful. They made sure everything was perfect and asked what we thought needed improvements. WE couldnt come up with any problems. It was a memorable time to stay there with the nice in door pool and a hot tub right out side it! It also has a sauna. It was great!!!! Indiana Beach is right outside the place too! This was honestly the best place Ive stayed in for my 8 plus years weve been going!! The host is welcoming and has the rooms in tip top shape! CANT WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!

• Liked — Very Clean and Great Hosts
  • Disliked — There Should be More Mirrors
  • Stayed July 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Cedar Lake
Reviewed July 7, 2007

Our weekend paradise trip couldn't have been any better. Between the great accomodations and the wonderful hospitality we received from the owners it couldn't have been any better. Thank you for our great getaway and we'll see you in August

• Liked — The great hospitality and the serene environment
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank Michelle T
Signal Hill, California
Reviewed June 23, 2007

We were "drop in" customers a coulple of weeks ago and we couldn't have asked for anything better! The owners were welcoming and the accomodations were more than we had hoped for. We were able to stay in Park Place which had more than ample space and beautiful views of the Park and the Lake.

The location was perfect! I wish that we had more time to enjoy the area but we will definately find the opportunity to revisit the resort and stay for a few more days of relaxation.

Thanks for everything....Rob and Tina

• Liked — Location, hospitality
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Tmarie2
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed January 17, 2006

We stayed here in October and had a absolutely wonderful time. The deck is awesome and the lake is beautiful. The news owners are very nice. Took us on a boat ride on the lake. Can't wait to go back this summer with the kids and grand kids.

• Stayed October 2005
6 Thank moonbeam34
ohio
Reviewed December 26, 2005

We stayed her in Oct. The hotel was charming, the owners were great!!! The fall colors were beautiful
and we enjoyed boating on the Lake, and siting on the beautiful deck at The Bayside. Will definitely
be back this summer with the kids!!!Can't wait to see the Park open.

• Stayed October 2005
3 Thank beachbcp
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 22, 2004

My family and I have been going to this place consistantly for about 10 years now. Seems almost every year this place has improved or added something. You could tell the owners really are interested in making their rooms clean and modern for their customers as well as making you feel welcome.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
Indiana Beach Boardwalk Resort Lodging
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logansport
Prestige Inn
Prestige Inn
#6 of 7 in West Lafayette

Been to Bay Side Resort? Share your experiences!