“Local Gem”

Abe's Pizza
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 30, 2014

I have always had great food and service at Abe's Pizza. Everything I've tried has been very good, pizza, salads, sandwiches, and of course breadsticks! Prices are great for the quality you receive.

There are newer reviews for Abe's Pizza

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Abe's is a favorite for college kids to come back home and get breadsticks. They also have pizza as well as sandwiches including their signature Abewich. I am a big fan of the Stromboli. Their pizza is good but the breadsticks are a must have. Nothing fancy about the place but a great place to visit.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I liked the feeling of this place as soon as I walked in. It is nothing fancy but that is part of the good hometown feeling. I asked for a recommendation on a pizza and was totally caught off guard by one of the two suggestions. Taco Pizza. I got it and I enjoyed it. I have never seen this before and love to try new things when I'm traveling. It had pizza sauce mixed with taco sauce, taco meat, cheese and was topped with lettuce, tomato and taco chips! It came with sour cream and more taco sauce on the side. The novelty and uniqueness of this can't be beat. I would definitely eat here again and would be more than willing to try out their other pizzas.

1  Thank Brickskeller
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped here while in town for a high school soccer tournament, as we had heard through the grapevine it had great pizza and breadsticks. Not a fancy place, but a good old-time restaurant feel. I had the best veggie pizza I've ever had. Loaded with veggies, not overdone on the cheese, and I loved that I could order a "mini," which was a tiny pizza, probably the equivalent of a large slice (of course, there are other bigger sizes). Prizes reasonable. Service very fast and friendly (we had a good-sized crowd). Menu is large and varied if you're interested in something other than pizza. Free refills on drinks. Looking forward to going again sometime!

1  Thank Amy K
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Fresh ingredients and a large selection of pies will make it easy to get what you want at Abe's.