“Great views”

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great views”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Depending upon who is catering the food, it can be a very worthwhile adventure for the views and ability to move around. Loved that part but not the food so much which was cold and dry due to inexperienced caterer.

2 Thank Nancy R

Pahrump, Nevada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great ride”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were with a group of 32 people in town for a Motorhome Rally and we went on the cruise on a Saturday night. Sure wish it would have left before 8:30 so we could enjoy the sights of the homes before it got dark. We all sat on the upper deck as the large room which is enclosed was a nightclub for the younger crowd with rock music. Lots of smoke.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jackie H
Morris, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I love paddlewheels.”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

It is very interesting and relaxing. You get to see some fabulous homes and beautiful scenery.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank stitchngranny
Twelve Mile, Indiana
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“I love the bands on board - it's so neat!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I just love the boat ride and the boat in general. It's romantic, fun and the bands are always great! My husband and I are hoping to go - just the two of us this time. I love it as much as I did when my senior prom was on it - and that was a very long time ago :)

Visited July 2011
4 Thank lpaul1008
Logansport, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love the old Boat.”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This has boat has been around since I was a kid, it's a nice place to take a cruze, drink a beer, and listen to some local talent.

Visited July 2011