“Great local food in leafy setting”
Review of Konoba Koliba - CLOSED

Konoba Koliba
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Eastern European, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We visited at a quiet time of the year and were pleased to find the restaurant open. I had probably the nicest pork dish I have ever tasted - the pork skewers, slices of pork loin stuffed with ham and cheese and cooked to perfection. My husband enjoyed the roast goat, served on the bone, tender and with plenty of meat. The stewed vegetables and fries were very tasty. Service was impeccable and the cats plentiful but not obtrusive! Lovely place, on main road but well screened, and exceptional value.

3  Thank Bev S

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

The meat, especially the lamb baked under the "satch", is great, and the squids filled with prawns, too. However mojito was terrible and tequila sunrise just average. But fresh orange juice was ok.

1  Thank Alexey S
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Ate here last night and really enjoyed it. If you like roast or grilled meat this is the place for you. I had roast lamb and it was some of the best lamb I have ever tasted. The menu is wide ranging - should be something for everyone. Our waiter was great, really helpful and friendly.

3  Thank Gareth151
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I don't like to look for a new place once a good one was found. And Kaliba is the very right place in Tivat. I visited it more than 10 times. Everything is just as it has to be. Cheese, meat, salads are fresh and well-served, service is also good. I strongly recomend this place.

2  Thank BorisKBA
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Charming place. We were attracted by cool advertising board. Immediately we wanted to taste grilled meat, and we didn't regret. Straight A! Neither too dry, neither oily, neither overcooked. Service fast, flawless, reasonable price, free WiFi. We'll be back for sure!

3  Thank Luna H