“my favourite restaurant in Tivat!”
Review of Al Posto Giusto

Al Posto Giusto
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant within the Port Montenegro Marina development
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location, food and service. Staff purposely went to the shop for my gluten free pasta because they had ran out. If here I'm sure would just say they were sorry but ran out. Went everyday I think to seat at small blue table in mini harbour area, Venice Square. Beautiful area. So relaxing sat here having a drink. Would definetly recommend, especially if you have Coeliac and need gluten free!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place, with good food and really nice atmosphere. You can reserve nice table on the sea side, and really enjoy the view

1  Thank Dzeki D
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place, fast stuff, kitchen is open till midnight what is great because most of them
In porto is opened till 11pm, I had avocado-salmon tatare, it was fresh and delicious

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Great place with its own pier stretching out over the marina. Service was 100% perfect. Menu was fairly extensive but we decided (as we had just arrived) to have a pizza. One of the best pizza,s we have ever had (and we have had a few :-)). Thin base which meant it felt light and for the first time in ages I actually finished it.

Can’t fault it in any way.

1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

An ideal place to watch the marina and have some italian pasta and some wine. As true for all of montenegro the food is average here as well. We had burrata pizza and pasta. I've eaten better versions of them all. But the ambiance balances that. You don't mind a lot.

1  Thank 2011MTA