Just back from Guadeloupe and I take 5 minutes to recommend a stay in Le jardin Malanga. The hotel is in the middle of a nice garden, and the bungalows are simple but very clean, with a fantastic view to Les Saintes Islands. It is the best place to discover the south of Guadeloupe and Les Saintes you can reach in 40 minutes by boat from the city. The guest is full of attention, and provide in the evening a diner with the product of the market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is composed by a renovated authentic colonial “mansion”, built in 1927 and 3 cottages:Colonial mansion : 1 suite with 2 bedrooms and one bathroom at the ground floor (with a part of the terrace which goes around the colonial mansion call a “varangue”). At the first floor two triple rooms with independant shower.Occupation SUITE : 2 adults + 2 children + 1 infant. Surface area ≈ 60sqmOccupation triple rooms : 3 adults + 1 infant. Surface area ≈ 28sqmThe cottages : 2 independant rooms with terrace for each cottage, children’s bedroom on upper level, which can be communicated with one of each rooms.Occupation : 2 adults + 1 infant. Suraface area ≈ 17sqmEvery room including: Bathroom with Bath (or shower), hair-drier, air-conditioner, phone, IPOD system, one king size bed (maximum 2 persons in a room, possibility to add a baby cot), terrasse with panoramic view overlooking “Les Saintes” and deck chairs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Jardin Malanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Malanga Hotel Guadeloupe
- Le Jardin Malanga Basse Terre