Spring Mill Inn
$67
Travelocity
$50
$49
West Baden Springs Hotel(West Baden Springs)
$259
$220
Preferred Hotels
$289
$125
$219
$186
Preferred Hotels
Best Western Plus French Lick(French Lick)(Great Value!)
$93
$90
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstate parkfried chickenindoor outdoor poolair hockeydvd playergrist millrocking chairsstep back in timepersimmon puddingdouble queen roomrustic furniturebird feedershoosier hospitalitysmall lakeold millrelaxing stayfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Spring Mill Inn or even the park itself. The Inn is beautiful and charming, especially in the winter time sitting by the fire place. The breakfast buffet is great, sit by the window and bird watch and receive a discount!

Room Tip: Any room at the Inn is great
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SouthernINtravler
Tim W, Manager at Spring Mill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments about the Spring Mill Inn.
We really appreciate the time you spent receommending our
Inn to others. We look forward to your return visit hopefully
in the near future.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The Inn is perfect for families and the staff is friendly. However it is very overpriced at $102 a night. It is more of a $59 room. DO NOT spend any of your hard earned money in the restaurant. We tried dinner and the food was dry, tasteless, etc. We tried breakfast and it was twice as bad. Sryup, gravy was cold, yuck. We didn't complain but a server tolds us that they were running late and our breakfast was probably cold so she only charged us $3.99 for one and $7.99 for the other?! Saturday we got delivery from a local pizza/pasta restaurant in town (full menu in phone book) and had breakfast at the Hub right down the street. TheY both had great food!

• Stayed: July 2012
5  Thank flynn313
Tim W, Manager at Spring Mill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent comments concerning your stay at our INN.

Spring Mill Inn and the Mill Stone Dining Room strive to provide the highest level of excellance to our guest's, both in accommodations and in their dining experience.

When you return to Spring Mill Inn, I hope you will give us the opportunity to ensure that your experience is one of just that - Excellance - .

Spring Mill Inn

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Took my visiting family to SMI for supper today. The most awful buffet we have ever seen. Salad bar was not bad but the hot food was deplorable. My daughter threw up as soon as we got home and I didn't feel much better. DON'T DO IT!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank GOVYKS
Tim W, Manager at Spring Mill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear Guest,
I apologize for your recent experience at the Spring Mill Inn. We strive for excellance
here at the Inn and you unfortunately did not receive that standard. We hope you will
return to the Spring Mill Inn, so that we can provide the accomodations you expected.
We are sorry and thank you for telling us about your experience.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

After working the many hours that we do, we thought we would go to SMI for two nights to get away. When arriving at the inn, it brought back memories for me as a child and I was going to have a great relaxing time. As we were checking in they advised us the pool was out of order as was the elevator. So we checked in and got to the first room, was in the room for about 20 minutes and it seemed to get hot. So we turned the thermostat down and left for a bit. When we returned the room was still hot. Went to the front desk and they suggested someone come up to look at it. So they came up and looked at it, and said that the thermostat went out, so we moved all our stuff from room 1 to room 2. Got in room 2 and after about 20 minutes again we had the same issue. So we called back to the front desk and they said that we were being nit picky. Well for one, it was hot, and for 2 we wanted to have a nice relaxing time. So we went down again, and told them we wanted to try another room, but this time we wanted to check to see if that room was okay, we went into 2 more rooms and they were all the same...and so they determined the inn was without A/C now. We waited around for a bit and nothing, so we went down to the desk and told them we wanted to check out, get a refund and such...and then the manager came to the property and wanted to argue with me saying it isn't her fault. And, I felt as if she was just being argumentative and didn't care the least in trying to help. So I finally told her I wanted a refund and I was going to go to another property. And....she just couldn't leave well enough alone and allow me to do what I wanted to do. After, I told her I was going to file a complaint with the state thats when she decided to refund my nights. I will not go back here...what a huge let down. And, as for the gas smell the other reviews state we smelled the same thing, and we told them about it and it just seemed like no big deal.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Anthony T
Tim W, Manager at Spring Mill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Dear Guest,
We ae sorry that your recent stay with us was not an enjoyable one.
We were in the process of renovating some of our rooms and elevator
during your stay. We have completed the renovations and emcourage you
to please try us again. We would really enjoy having you return and experience the
kind of stay that you remember from many years ago.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I had a horrible experience with this inn. We had plans to travel to the area. We booked our room and a week before we left a family friend asked us to stay with them. We called and cancelled our reservation. We were given a cancellation number. We were in IN on that Friday and on Monday they called us and asked why we hadn't checked in. My husband explained that he had cancelled and had the cancellation number back home in SC. Once back in SC we realized he had thrown out the cancellation number and we contacted them because they had already charged the first night. They told us they would not be able to refund the first night because we didn't cancel. We went back and forth and they still would not refund. The manager said that the gentleman that worked the night my husband cancelled does not remember my husband calling. I explained that I was a manager in a retail environment and the customer is always right and we did cancel and it was not our fault the associate didn't do what they were suppose to. She said they would not refund us because we didn't have that cancellation number. It was just an awful experience and they kept $100 of our money because they thought we were lying. If you book and cancel make sure you keep the cancellation number you may need it two weeks after you cancel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Please alow us to apologize for your stay with us. We aould encourage
youi to revisit the Spring Mill Inn to have the experience with us that you
expected. We strive for excellance fopr our guests and would thoroughly
enjoy giving you that experience.