“Same Great Pizza, Everytime!!”
Review of Barnaby's

Barnaby's
Ranked #14 of 198 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Fishers
“Same Great Pizza, Everytime!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I'm from South Bend, but no longer live in the area. Whenever I'm in town I look forward to having pizza from Barnaby's. My kids now look forward to it as well. After 30'ish years, their pizza is still top notch. LOVE LOVE LOVE the crust. When visiting the area, try it out. You won't be disappointed. Just one suggestion, how about playing a news channel that actually reports the news, like CNN, rather than the biased B.S. on FOX. Just sayin.

Visited August 2012

Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why the attitude???”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Why do they make me feel like they're doing me a favor by taking my order...every time? I place a simple order for pizza, I say thanks, then get the phone slammed on me...every time. Really? I think I get better treatment at the DMV. Giannetto's opened up close by...what a world of difference how I was treated. Got the same 'za cheaper, sans prima donna attitude and Fox News. Food is nothing special. Suck it, Barnaby's. Hello Giannetto's.

• Visited June 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Crazy busy! Great pizza! Cold beer! Wish there was one near me!

Visited May 2012
Clearwater, Florida
“I Like Barnaby's”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Good pizza with fresh toppings, a decent little salad bar and FOX News on the T.V.! The crust is a flaky type of pastry crust and somewhere between thick and thin. The atmosphere is 1970's family-friendly and the dark wood decor is nice. Several T.V.'s on always has Fox News on! NICE!

Visited June 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Some of the best pizza in the US”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I travel all around the US. They are in my top three for pizza.
Let me tell you what they don't do. The don't do snobby, they don't do fru-fru stuff on pizza, they don't do fancy, they don't do much but serve great food.
They do have great pizza in a cool funky kind of dark no nonsense manner.
Ya walk in, order your food and drinks. Set down and wait for your number to be called.
Then you take a bite and say, man this pizza is awesome.

The crust is great, I dare say the best in the country.
The sauce real good..
The cheese and toppings are just perfect.

I don't live in the South Bend/Mishawaka area but always look forward to going to Barnabys when I am there. This is always a place I make sure to go to.

• Visited June 2012