“I Like Barnaby's”

Barnaby's
Ranked #25 of 197 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearwater, Florida
“I Like Barnaby's”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Good pizza with fresh toppings, a decent little salad bar and FOX News on the T.V.! The crust is a flaky type of pastry crust and somewhere between thick and thin. The atmosphere is 1970's family-friendly and the dark wood decor is nice. Several T.V.'s on always has Fox News on! NICE!

Visited June 2012

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Some of the best pizza in the US”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I travel all around the US. They are in my top three for pizza.
Let me tell you what they don't do. The don't do snobby, they don't do fru-fru stuff on pizza, they don't do fancy, they don't do much but serve great food.
They do have great pizza in a cool funky kind of dark no nonsense manner.
Ya walk in, order your food and drinks. Set down and wait for your number to be called.
Then you take a bite and say, man this pizza is awesome.

The crust is great, I dare say the best in the country.
The sauce real good..
The cheese and toppings are just perfect.

I don't live in the South Bend/Mishawaka area but always look forward to going to Barnabys when I am there. This is always a place I make sure to go to.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank 16weekayeartraveler
Indiana
“They have some really good pizza.”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Extra Cheese, Canadian Bacon and Black Olives. Some of the best pizza in town. It's all in the crust and they make some good crust.

Visited March 2012
Kalamazoo, MI
“Great Pizza. Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We recently ate at Barnaby's based on some excellent reviews from friends who eat here often. The pizza was excellent, and I especially liked the crust. I also liked the selection of toppings and that the pizza didn't have too much sauce on it. The salad bar was very basic. The atmosphere is very casual and all booths. We went on a Saturday night and it was packed! However, the service was still good even though there was a lot of take-out business also. Overall, I would go again.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Sweetiebeak
Bass Lake, Indiana, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Love this place ,every time we come here we eat here at least once. Really good food and awesome enviornment

Visited February 2012