“gross and stinky”

Add it.
Mazatlan Authentic Mexican
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I ate here last year for a 2nd shot. People rave about their food. Once again, I was not satisfied. The place stunk service, OK and food just not pleasing to my palette. I definitely do NOT recommend.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

The name is true. This is authentic Mexican food. Their chips and salsa are wonderful. You must have the guacamole. The service is great too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The pollo loco is out of this world and fajitas are all great, nice authentic salsa and the owner has always got a smile.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is a great restaurant. We have been eating here for many years. The staff is friendly, the food is delicious, the portions are huge and the prices are great.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

My wife and I love Mexican food and have gone to all of the Mexican restaurants in South Bend. Mazatlan is definitely in the top two, if not our favorite. While most of the other Mexican restaurants in town are relatively bland and not as authentic, Mazatlan offers great food at good prices and in an a good atmosphere too. Would definitely recommend this restaurant to anybody who likes authentic Mexican food.

1  Thank 3APA3