“An unexpected stay”

Ranked #12 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
albuquerque
“An unexpected stay”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Our first stay at a Studio plus. The hotel was extremely clean, the staff was very helpful and the room was great. The manager upgraded our room for free so we had more room with our dogs and we were closer to the dog walk. We will stay here again. A great value for the price.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank james t
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus South Bend - Mishawaka. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed March 30, 2012

My company stayed here for several weeks for work. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and think it is a wonderful option for people that have to spend more than a few nights away from home.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenneth N
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My wife and I came to South Bend for the Notre Dame/USC Football game. While othere hotels attempted to gouge the price up to hundreds of dollars, we found the Studio Plus for a very reasonable rate. We were thrilled with the service they provided, and even impressed. If we have the opportunity to go to another Notre Dame Football game, we will definitely consider staying here again. Well Done

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Brendon C
Wisconsin
Reviewed January 22, 2011

Hotel is clean and very well maintained. The front staff and management are wonderful. They always call us by name and seem concerned of our comfort.
To be at a hotel over the holidays, there is no other place I would rather be!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank RMEFrmeflacrossewi
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Got this hotel at the last minute to go up for the ND/Stanford game. Should have stayed in Elkhart instead. The girl working the front office was very nice but other than that, I would have rather slept in the car. The room smelled of smoke and bacon grease. It was so powerful, even my friend whose a long time smoker couldn't take the smell. The TV didn't work and there was no one there to even try to fix it. The carpet was so sticky, we didn't dare walk around with bare feet. We had to keep the window open because of the smell and it got quite chilly one night. We turned the heater on and the smell was awful. The smoke from the heater activated the smoke detector so we couldn't even use it. If you need a place to stay for an extended period and could use the kitchen, I guess you might be able to handle it. For a weekend stay, please look somewhere else. Especially on a football weekend. To be gouged for those prices for that room was terrible. And they even charge you for internet access.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Texasdomer
Sheffield, Iowa
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I travel for a living and have extended stays all over the USA. I stayed here over three projects and about three months of stay. The price was great, staff was excellent, and a very peaceful area. I have no worries in this location as I find in many areas we travel to. Staff was more than occomidating and made arrangements to extend my scheudle twice during my stay as I continued in the area with other projects. Was actually sad to leave after that long but had to head out for the next project. My room was very clean, up to date, and well maintained, not like so many I stay at. I give Todd (the Manager) two thumbs up!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank d9pierce
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed August 21, 2009

My wife, our dog, and I stayed there on August 1st, 2009. This is a clean, no frills, almost antiseptic facility. There was nothing wrong with it. But it felt like an institution.

The staff was great, friendly and attentive. There was plenty of space to walk our dog. And there were many restaurants nearby.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AMB&JAS
Travelers also viewed these Mishawaka hotels
Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - North
Residence Inn South Bend Mishawaka
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#14 of 16 in Mishawaka

Been to Extended Stay America - South Bend - Mishawaka - South? Share your experiences!