“A top Marriott Courtyard”

Courtyard South Bend Mishawaka
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“A top Marriott Courtyard”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is one of the nicest Marriott Courtyards!!! It is very clean, a nice, friendly and helpful staff, and is up-to-date. It is also nicely located near shopping, restaurants, campus and the interstate.

Room Tip: The suite was very, very nice. Modern and nicely set-up.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Gyorgy B, General Manager at Courtyard South Bend Mishawaka, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments and that you call us "a top Courtyard". We hope to see you again in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This is a very good hotel in a very good location. The rooms are neat, clean and up to date - (It had lots of power outlets) The staff is efficient and professional. I really liked the location of this hotel - close to work - close to a bunch of restaurants - and close to the campus.

Room Tip: Pick something away from the elevator
Green Features: Very good policy's - the hotel does a nice job of conserving water and electricity
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your business and your loyalty to us.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I visit South Bend/Mishawaka area a couple of times each year and the Courtyard has always been great. I just thought I should update my review because they recently remodeled some/most of the rooms and I was very impressed. I stayed in room 203 (I have stayed in the same room before) the new decor, remodeled bathrooms, carpets etc…were great. The public areas have also been spruced up. As always the staff is wonderful and helpful. Great location--close to restaurants, university, etc… The only place I stay in South Bend/ Mishawaka

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. We are excited to hear the great comments on the recent renovation. We are also very happy to know, that we are your choice of hotel in South Bend / Mishawaka. Thank you very much for your business.
Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I travel for business and this is by far the best hotel in the area! New renovation. Great staff that remembers you by name. Yes, this hotel can be booked so it is best to plan ahead. I have never had a complaint. I have been using this hotel now for about 2 years. The bistro is a welcome addition too.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We are glad to hear that you always enjoy your stay with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is a typical Courtyard but the rooms have recently been renovated and are so much nicer than most other Courtyards from a décor standpoint. My only disappointment was that I had specifically requested a balcony room when I reserved the room but then they said none were available at check in. I stay at Marriott properties often (over 900 nights on my profile and I'm a platinum premier member) so I thought they would have honored my request since they have plenty of balcony rooms. I guess they don't look at the request section of reservations prior to check in. So, good hotel and a friendly staff but don't expect any special requests to be honored even if you are a platinum member.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Brian30135
Gyorgy B, General Manager at Courtyard South Bend Mishawaka, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Brian,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the newly renovated rooms, but I am very sorry that we were unable to accomodate your balcony request. I am not sure what happened, but we always try to honor all requests. I don't know if you had a king room or one with two double beds. We only have two rooms in the hotel with two double beds that have balconies and all the rest are king rooms. Again, I am very sorry that your request wasn't honored for you and we definitely want to make sure we will do so next time. We appreciate your loyalty to Marriott and we hope to see you soon.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Newly renovated, clean, comfortable room, and good service. Convenient location and good lobby area. I've stayed here on and off through the years and pleased to see the renovation. All you can really can axe from a Courtyard.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Gyorgy B, General Manager at Courtyard South Bend Mishawaka, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear the you like the recent remodel of the hotel and we really appreciate your business.
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Newly renovated is a bonus and a great staff makes this our companies choice for staying in Mishawaka. After your first stay they remember your name and are always helping with a smile.

We have been using this hotel for more then 10 years to meet our needs.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your continued loyalty for so many years. We really appreciate your business.