“i would have liked it better if i didnt have to hear people in the room over.”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Mishawaka
Reviewed March 13, 2014

i would have liked this better if people in the room next to us would have not had a party or whatever they were doing that kept me up till the wee hours. but other than that nice place to stay a night make sure you ask them for a suite if you ask for a regular room it would be very small too small for a couple.

Room Tip: try the suite even though it may be more its well worth it.and try not to have a room too close to t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We rented 4 rooms for our hockey team. Our rooms were clean. The hotel staff was nice. Our rooms were close together. Which was nice! Checking in was easy. Over all a nice place to stay. Parking could be a little better. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2013

As Comfort Inns go, this one has a bit to be desired. I often judge hotels by their showers, and this one wasn't very good. I had to pull the faucet apart and put it back together again to be able to adjust the water temp properly. Fortunately, it was missing a screw, allowing me to do it easily. Unfortunately, it will likely fall apart in the near future. I'd stay there again if I had to, but before I did, I would seek out a better choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Had to find a room unexpected 2 nights in a row and found this place during the week.

Staff was great and created a pleasant experience for check in. I booked the room via Choice Qe sit but staff didn't treat me differently.

Then I needed the room for a second night and they honored the Same price direct.

Same great staff service and accommodations.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our family booked 4 rooms in this hotel last weekend since we were traveling to the football game(temple vs notre dame). Reservations were made in July and it was the only hotel nearby with availability. The place is disgusting. Dirty, dated, and our bed had black bugs in it which we discovered when pulling back the sheets late at night. The blanket between the sheets had black hair and stains on it. The ceiling vent had clumps of dust stuck to it blowing around. The only chair to sit in had stains, old debri ( peanuts and money) in the cushion. We alerted the receptionist who came to the room and also had a look of disbelief on her face. We were given the only other available room at the opposite end of the hall which we promptly tore apart and heated the mattress with a blow dryer checking for bugs. I tried calling around other hotels but no rooms available. We stayed and didn't sleep over an hour... I am trying to reach the manager and owner to share my pictures with them. Please choose another place.

4  Thank bailey04
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed here because we were going to go blueberry picking at an organic blueberry farm the next day. The hotel seems old and tired. Carpet is worn. Things don't seem that clean. I wanted to take a bath and the tub drain would not seal. I asked housekeeping to help me and two ladies could not so no bath for me. If you need a place to sleep, it's fine, but I wouldn't stay here for more than a night.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had no problems with the accessible room itself. The bathtub has a swing-over seat with good handrails (although it could use a vertical one on the side). The bathroom door opens in the proper direction (it's surprising how many require one to pass the door and then open it while squeezed in next to the hall door). There was a baseball tournament going on, and early on there was some noise, and always a lot of kids (especially during breakfast).