Baymont Inn & Suites Mishawaka South Bend Area
Courtyard
$121
SpringHill Suites
$129
Fairfield Inn & Suites South Bend Mishawaka(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
$94
Varsity Clubs of America(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
$119
Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
$75
$93
$133
$113
Home2.com
All reviewsno elevatorfirst floorroom staffnotre dameroom was cleanwaffle machinebagelsbiscuits and gravyvisit familyfront desk staffhard boiled eggsdecent breakfastnice stayindoor poolshopping and restaurantsking roomfootball game
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I booked this hotel thinking it was one I had stayed at before. I arrived and quickly realized that I have not stayed there nor will I stay there again on future visits to the area. There is no elevator so to get to the second floor you have to walk up stairs. I walk into the room and was overwhelmed by the smell of air freshener to the point I thought I would have an asthma attack. The room was muggy and warm so I turned on the air but it wasn't working. The walls are so thin you can hear every conversation even in the lobby from 2nd floor. Water pressure in shower terrible. Bed was hard and uncomfortable. Food was alright. The fruit did not look appealing or fresh. Staff was friendly and decent location but not a good value for your money!!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Hoosiergirl26
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Not a very quite place. You can here Everything from people in the room next door and especially above. I the people above me were up till midnight each night and drop everything they could on the floor to make noise.

The breakfast is Very basic, but the coffee was good. Staff was very nice too.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank jhowardjr
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We stayed on the first floor and the bathrooms are horrible with mold problems. 106 and 107 have moldy crap growing in the calking, bathtub surround was cracked, fan when turned on smelled of mold. Glad we stayed only one night. Sorry but these problems are obvious to hotel manager and housekeeping. Not sure why it has not been addressed. Did not leave comment with hotel because felt nothing would be done since we were leaving. Relied upon previous comments but found a very disappointing stay. My friend also noted need to add bleach to wash load to keep the sheets and towels crisp white.

Room Tip: check rooms before accepting especially the bathrooms under bathtub soap dish & near sink.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JanetSIndiana
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Excellent value. It feels good here: Super clean, comfortable, pleasing.

This is the first motel of its class we've seen to feature real plates, bowls, mugs, and silverware at breakfast--no piles of crappy styrofoam garbage. Food items included a very large dish of cut up fresh fruit (pineapple, grapes, melons), yogurt, granola, hot oatmeal, eggs, sausage, potatoes, cereal, bagels, muffins, make-your-own waffles, apples, peanut butter, juice, coffee, milk, tea, etc. Usually these places are all styrofoam and carbs at breakfast, so this was a pleasant departure.

We picked up a coupon book from a rest area and used it for our room--no idea if it represented a great savings or not, but we think the value was EXCELLENT based on comparable stays elsewhere. The rate was $65 for two queen beds, plus $5.00 more per person beyond two people. We told the clerk at check-in that there were four of us, but he did not charge us for the extra two people.Total cost of the room after taxes was $76.00 and change.

The motel is in a retail area with a Target, Pier One, Applebees (across the street), as well as some smaller retail places within blocks.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Got a room here when it was time to stop driving and take a rest. Just like the previous reviewer comments, I was pleased with my warm reception by Elyse (what a gem), a clean and large room (studio suite), and a very comfortable stay. Breakfast was pretty typical, but I like oatmeal and fruit for breakfast. I'd stop here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo