“Celebratory lunch with a grad”
Review of Seoul Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seoul Garden
Ranked #72 of 203 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Seoul Garden Korean Barbecue- Celebrated the passing of the Praxis II for the completion of a teaching degree for the progeny. Student taught in South Korea and wanted to compare this restaurant to authentic Korean. Two of the three ordered Japanese (familiarity, but tasty) and one ordered Korean. The food was more than satisfactory and the server was attentive and polite. Interesting decor with the option of having the meal cooked at the table.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

All I can say is wow. What a great dining experience. The atmosphere makes you feel like you are a million miles away, the service was top notch, and the food was better than excellent. If you are nearby, don't miss this place.

1  Thank CivilWarTraveller
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Took family for an early Christmas get together and adult kids are big sushi lovers. First off, husband and son ordered green tea which was served in cheap mugs with Christmas teddy bears on them and green tea bags from KROGERS. Fried rice was crunchy and hard. When I asked about it and voiced my displeasure, server noted that was "Korean style." Not much flavor either. Main meal, (Teryaki salmon) was OK and the sushi eaters thought their meals were unremarkable. $120 which included the tip, for five people, and nothing was exceptional for that price. Atmosphere was so so and very cold sitting by the entry. Table was crowded trying to fit five people and the table was made even more so with cheap containers (cows?) for salt and pepper shakers, sticky bottle of soy sauce, etc. Not very appetizing. Very disappointed and won't be back.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have eaten at Seoul Garden twice now - once in May 2012 and again in September 2012. The address shown here is not correct. This was the old location. They moved over the summer and are now on W. McKinley Avenue closer to Bethel College. The new space is much better and so is the parking. Both visits the waiter was friendly and helpful and the bibimbap was great. I haven't eaten anything else, so I can't give any feedback on other things, but #3 bibimbap is excellent. I travel to Korea twice a year for several weeks and this tastes just like what I get at the corner restaurant in Seoul. The only reason I didn't rate it excellent was that I haven't tried a lot of things, so I'm not sure how all the rest of the food is.

Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

I was in South Korea for over a year and this by far met any of my expectations.
I have had better Kimchi from a bottle of the local store and as for the other sides only one was good but I could not tell you what it was. As far as the. Bulgogi was concerned it was to sweet and I could have made better at home. For me and my buddy, he has also be to South Korea and eat the great food their, we would have been better off eating at a crappy Chinese place and paid half the price. One good thing about the place the coca-cola was spot on!!!