“Great biscuits and gravy”

Macadoo's Family Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 203 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Took my grandson for breakfast on Saturday as we both like sausage gravy and biscuits and Macadoo's is known for some of the best in the area. We were not disappointed. This is a very small neighborhood breakfast-lunch restaurant and was very busy when we were there. Next time will try on a weekday. Great service once we were seated and my coffee cup was always refilled without asking.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I love going here with family and friends for breakfast! They have a great variety in their menu and it's sure to please everyone. The food is always delicious, the atmosphere is homey, and the staff is friendly. It reminds me of my favorite breakfast diner in my hometown! It may seem a bit small, but it's always the small out of the way places that seem to be amazing.

They do have more than just breakfast, but that's the time when we go normally. I know they are known for their sausage gravy as well as their unique monthly breakfast special. It's a great Mishawaka diner!

1  Thank NikiMarie