“Ok”

Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 198 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Arkansas
“Ok”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

In town on business and decided to try it out because it was close. I set in the bar area. The food was ok and the atmosphere was ok. Just you typical chain nothing special

Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“Monday night special”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Got in late and stopped by for a beer. Apparently they have a Monday night $1 draught beer special. Such a deal! Football and dollar beers! I don't understand why they weren't busier.

• Visited October 2013
Michigan
“Great Girls Nite Out!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My daughter and I have been trying to have a once a week girls nite out. TGIFridays in the bar is excellent! We used to occasionally eat in the restaurant but found it so blingy and the music so loud that we couldn't really talk and enjoy each other as well as the food. Inadvertently, 2 weeks ago we were seated in the bar. That's where we've chosen ever since and will continue meeting there. The food was excellent, the service (last night by Kayla & some others) was superb. It's quieter, more comfortable in the bar!! The appetizers are 1/2 price for a certain specified time in the bar, so load up on those. The boneless chicken wings are light, not greasy, crisp! Our personal favorites are the spinach florentine flatbread which we combine with the spinach dip. The spinach dip is usually accompanied by crisps, but we love spreading it on the flatbread too. ON THURSDAYS: I don't know for how long BUT there are specific DRINKS THAT ARE ONLY $3, AND specific APPETIZERS FOR ONLY $3! Wotta deal!! No one rushed us and we had a great time.

• Visited May 2013
Mishawaka, Indiana
“average food again”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

i felt left out of everything the server ignored me the whole time the food was just average not hot not cold the fries were so salty and they have few sides to pick from.

Visited March 2013
South Bend, Indiana
“My Rating for TGI fridays”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I loved the service and the people there were really nice. I LOVED the food and the drinks were good too.

Visited October 2012