“Monday night special”

Got a photo?
Add it.
TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 201 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“Monday night special”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Got in late and stopped by for a beer. Apparently they have a Monday night $1 draught beer special. Such a deal! Football and dollar beers! I don't understand why they weren't busier.

• Visited October 2013

Michigan
“Great Girls Nite Out!”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My daughter and I have been trying to have a once a week girls nite out. TGIFridays in the bar is excellent! We used to occasionally eat in the restaurant but found it so blingy and the music so loud that we couldn't really talk and enjoy each other as well as the food. Inadvertently, 2 weeks ago we were seated in the bar. That's where we've chosen ever since and will continue meeting there. The food was excellent, the service (last night by Kayla & some others) was superb. It's quieter, more comfortable in the bar!! The appetizers are 1/2 price for a certain specified time in the bar, so load up on those. The boneless chicken wings are light, not greasy, crisp! Our personal favorites are the spinach florentine flatbread which we combine with the spinach dip. The spinach dip is usually accompanied by crisps, but we love spreading it on the flatbread too. ON THURSDAYS: I don't know for how long BUT there are specific DRINKS THAT ARE ONLY $3, AND specific APPETIZERS FOR ONLY $3! Wotta deal!! No one rushed us and we had a great time.

• Visited May 2013
Mishawaka, Indiana
“average food again”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

i felt left out of everything the server ignored me the whole time the food was just average not hot not cold the fries were so salty and they have few sides to pick from.

Visited March 2013
South Bend, Indiana
“My Rating for TGI fridays”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I loved the service and the people there were really nice. I LOVED the food and the drinks were good too.

Visited October 2012
Elkhart, Indiana
“Will Go Again & Again”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

As a mother of a peanut-allergic son, it's difficult to locate a restuarant where we don't have to worry about my son's allergy kicking in. I'm sure many of you are thinking, "Just take a benedryal" but seriously, it doesn't work like that.
I called ahead and spoke with Sarah, who was extremely knowledgable, professional and compassionate. She informed me of the knowledge I needed beforehand and just to let our server know. When we arrived, I did let our server know, also informed him we spoke with Sarah earlier. The server was also VERY compassionate and gave us an allergn menu so I could see what my child could have - also, he warned us of certain things in question (desserts and what had pecans/walnuts in it). He then had Sarah come over and talk to us personally. They both made it an enjoyable evening for all of us. The food was wonderful, the service was perfect and they are marked on our list of places we can frequent.

• Visited September 2012