“Always reliable, if not outstanding”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #116 of 198 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Sawyer, Michigan
“Always reliable, if not outstanding”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We always enjoy our appetizers and steaks at Outback. We like to think of Outback as the McDonald's of steak joints--you don't always go there because it's the finest, but because it's always tasty and not too hard on the pocketbook.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank WeesaSuzi

“Worst experience ever!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Decided to eat at outback tonight because we had a gift certificate. When we first sat down we noticed they had mini milkshakes, and they looked great, so we ordered 3 of them. They were disgusting! The chocalote and strawberry milkshakes tasted like powder mix. Very gross! Our blooming onion was swimming in grease. The buffalo wings were tossed in their "special house seasoning". Tasted like they rolled them in chili powder. We sent them back. The spinach and artichoke dip was also very disappointing. It was so greasy and fatty. Needless to say, we will NEVER be back. I can honestly say that I have never had worse food in my life. Choose a different restaurant!

• Visited June 2013
Basel, Switzerland
“Quick dinner”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We were seated quite in the back of the restaurant. The waitress was very attentive. The food was OK, just the standard thing one gets a such places. I had the rips and I woke up at night and had difficulties with my digestion. But it was certainly my stomach and not the rips.

• Visited May 2013
Niles, Michigan
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to Outback Dyeakhouse last night. They seated us right away. We had plenty of time to review the menu. After sitting at our booth for 20 minutes without so much as a hello from our waiter/waitress for the night. It wasn't packed. We had at least 5 people working pass us. No drink orders, no "hello, I'll be right with you". What a waste of time. We won't be going back.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always on their game!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I have visited this same steakhouse several times. Several different days of the week, as well as several different times of the day. The service is always very warm and friendly and the wait is never too long. Even when they are crazy busy the wait has never been more than 10-15min. The food is always made exactly to order and I am very particular about my steaks. If you decide to indulge in their desserts you absolutely have to try the cheesecake! Mmm! Divine!