“Pleasantly surprised”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I am not normally a fan of chain restaurants, but did not want to venture too far from my hotel.

The meal was much netter than expected. They make a great sangria and the chicken Bryan was very good. The hostesses were nice and my waitress was sweet.

I will return here for sure.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My daughters and I went to Carrabba's to celebrate my birthday. The food was excellent. We even received a free dessert! This is my third time to visit this restaurant and definitely will go back again.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We have been to Carrabba's several times and have always been very pleased with the food, food selection and service. Most recently we invited friends to celebrate a special event. Rob and his team were, as usual, terrific A tasting of special desserts were also provided. Great food, great service.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We decided to try Carrabba's with our 3 boys. Best decision so far! The server was top notch, the peach sangria was amazing, the food was so delicious! ! Very clean establishment! The kids' menu offered at least 7-8 entrees. Wonderful restaurant!!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Not only is the food and atmosphere at Carrabba's fantastic, they were also very accommodating to a large party. I had a large number of guests join me for a birthday dinner and the manager (Rob) was extremely helpful in creating a group of tables, special menu and great service. I recommend Carrabba's if you are in need of getting a group of people together!