“As someone who's never ever been to Cheddar's...”
Review of Cheddar's

Cheddar's
Ranked #16 of 203 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 22, 2014

This place is great! The portions are huge and the prices are cheap. The food is pretty good and the restaurant is really new so atmosphere is great! Only thing is the service. Servers seem to be very new and don't know much about the menu/drinks or really how to give good service. My party of 8 had a bowl of honey mustard dumped onto us and they just said sorry and gave us some napkins. No manager came by to ask if we were ok or anything. I guess the money we saved on the food will now go to buying all new jeans for the group.

1  Thank Huyen L

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I had the chicken tender platter. The chicken tenders were very good, but there was a lot of breading on them(I'm not a huge breading fan). Didn't like the mashed potatoes that much. Staff was average. Atmosphere was good. Cleanliness was very good. Will probably be back again when I'm in the area (I live in St. Joseph MI).

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Went to Cheddars today, food was good service was good but a little slow because it was very crowded . All in all still a good place to go for good food. Recommend checking this place out.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was our first visit to Cheddars in spite of mixed reviews. We sat in the bar area which was less than half full.we were impressed by the menu choices . When we finally did get a server I asked about the pot pie. She said there would be a wait for them and I asked her to check how long I would have to wait . The server was quite perturbed by my question Ann as it turned out there was no wait at all. Our server made us uncomfortable and I highly doubt we will go back . My question is with so many negative reviews about service , why hasn't the management addressed this problem. Does not seem anyone cares. Looks like the next restaurant to close on Main st. What a shame , easy problem to fix

2  Thank K M
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I cannot believe the positive reviews this place has gotten. We had one of the worst lunch experiences ever today-- we had to wait forever for service. Waitress never came by-- manager saw us waiting and took our order. No contact with the waitress until she brought out our food. Quality of food was really bad. Orders were screwed up-- had to send on chicken wrap back since we hadn't even ordered it. I will never go back to this restaurant again.

1  Thank Chriskes