“I love Flat Top!”
Review of Flat Top Grill

Flat Top Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Flat Top Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 203 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Flat Top Grill, the pioneers of the create-your-own meal concept, offers a variety of vegan, vegetarian, allergy-friendly and meat protein options. You can package fresh, hand-picked ingredients to create your own burritos, soups, lettuce wraps, Roti tacos, stuffed sandwiches or traditional bowls. All military veterans and active service members receive 25% off their entire bill always and kids eat free every Monday!
Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I come here every Friday for lunch with my son. We love the food especially the roti bread. The staff is very friendly. Love the food!

1  Thank Dawn Y

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant has a unique style of self-serve stirfry. The downside is the fact that they don't know how to cook stirfry. There was a limited amount of people in the restaurant when I came and I sat at the bar to watch the cooks do their thing. Overall the waitstaff and cooks were not interested in their job and it showed in their food and service. Their signature roti flatbread which they put on top of many stirfry bowls was a thing to be missed. The cooks struggled to get a nice grilled piece of bread off the flattop and several of them went out burnt. One of the cooks even came up to me and asked about what I was drinking. He then commented for about five minutes how he loves the throwback Miller's after work on his own grill. Next time I'm in the area this place will not be on the list.

1  Thank neonlime
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Food is great, huge variety, staff also great, waiter was fun to talk to. You can go here and never eat the same thing twice and if you do, you can still mix it up for different taste. Flat bread is addicting, got to have it.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

While the food was fresh and excellent, I was seriously impressed with the employees. Starting with one of the men coming in to work, he was behind me on the sidewalk, but moved up to open the door, saying "Let me get that for you".

Then waitresses were very helpful and thorough explaining the process of selecting food, and then the gentleman behind the vegetable / sauce bar was very helpful and friendly. Everyone always had a pleasant smile, and checked to make sure I was satisfied. SUPERIOR customer service!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

I always like going to this restaurant. It's fun to pick out your own rice/noodles and veggies (and meat, if you desire), and they have a good array of different sauces. Prices are reasonable, and service is usually good. As a vegetarian, I often have to resort to ordering a salad when dining out because there's meat in so many entrees---it's nice to have a hot meal with just what I want in it.