“Has some catching up to do...”
Review of Pita Grille - CLOSED

Pita Grille
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Friendly, helpful staff and service, but food does not measure up to my other Mediterranean favorites: Elia's and Aladdin's.
Elia's menu is the most authenic and has the best taboulleh I have ever tasted! Ask to meet the owner – she is delightful!
Aladdin's food is fresh, generous and their lamb roll-ups are exquisite.
Pita Grille's food may be one version of Middle Eastern cuisine, but not the best in the area. Hoping that they step it up and do great business, but I will have to consider whether or not I will return.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The people are fashionable and friendly. The food has all of the little quality touches. The salad was mostly veggies and not mostly leaves, and those veggies were light, cold and crisp.

Excellent quality food by people who care and it shows.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

This is the first time trying this place but we will definitely be coming back. The menu is a little bit small but I prefer it that way. It is looks really cool inside but they still have a bit of work to do. I would reccomend this place to anyone looking for a good lunch

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nice atmosphere and music. Service was decent. Food was horrible. Less than an half ounce of meat in my pita. Rest filled with sour lettuce. Do yourself a favor and go to King Gyros. Won't be back.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

If you're looking for something fresh, but different, try pita grill. I loooove the hummus! The lentil soup is a staple of mine as well. They have amazing pitas, great, fresh and authentic flavors...I started eating here for my lunch 2-3 times a week. Panara style ordering with big family tables.

1  Thank fattyannie