“Worth a trip to see if you like Mexican food”
Review of Salsa's

Salsa's
Ranked #34 of 214 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Outdoor seating and service was very good.
The food was above average for Mexican restaurants. There was a good selection of foods and the drinks were good, and adequate. Be careful of the margaritas they can be habit forming they are good. The portions are very adequate and very tasteful.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Great chips and guacamole! Always friendly and quick with service! Been there many times with a crowd of family or just the two of us and always leave happy and stuffed!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I used to love to go to this place when it was Don Pablo's. The decor makes me feel like I'm taking someone "out" to someplace special.
This visit ... the music was LOUD - so loud my friend and I had to raise our voices to talk over the music, and the restaurant wasn't even 1/4 full at the time.
Service was fine - polite and prompt. Nothing special.
Food arrived amazingly fast - maybe because it wasn't very crowded.
Food quality was okay. We each ordered a combo platter. Both were a bit on the bland side for Mexican food, but the salsa helped that.

Turn down the music, put a little more zest in the taste and presentation of the food, and a little "extra" by the wait staff ... and this place would rock!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very good food and service. Had the table side guac and it was fantastic. I would go here again for sure.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We are from the west coast so always looking for good mexican food in other parts of the country and it can be hard to find. We saw Salsa's and decided to give it a try for an early dinner and it wasn't busy at all. Service was 'ok' but rather disappointing since they weren't busy and had a lot of servers just waiting around. The man who brought our dinner (not our server) was rude when my husband asked for more salsa, in fact, no one ever brought it. Chips were a bit stale I thought but the entrees were ok.......not better than 'ok' in my opinion. It's a toss up whether we'd return or not when in the area.