“Average - to half a tamale above.”
Review of Salsa's

Salsa's
Ranked #32 of 198 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Mexican
New Castle, Delaware
“Average - to half a tamale above.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I used to love to go to this place when it was Don Pablo's. The decor makes me feel like I'm taking someone "out" to someplace special.
This visit ... the music was LOUD - so loud my friend and I had to raise our voices to talk over the music, and the restaurant wasn't even 1/4 full at the time.
Service was fine - polite and prompt. Nothing special.
Food arrived amazingly fast - maybe because it wasn't very crowded.
Food quality was okay. We each ordered a combo platter. Both were a bit on the bland side for Mexican food, but the salsa helped that.

Turn down the music, put a little more zest in the taste and presentation of the food, and a little "extra" by the wait staff ... and this place would rock!

• Visited July 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“very good”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Very good food and service. Had the table side guac and it was fantastic. I would go here again for sure.

Visited July 2013
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Just Average Food”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We are from the west coast so always looking for good mexican food in other parts of the country and it can be hard to find. We saw Salsa's and decided to give it a try for an early dinner and it wasn't busy at all. Service was 'ok' but rather disappointing since they weren't busy and had a lot of servers just waiting around. The man who brought our dinner (not our server) was rude when my husband asked for more salsa, in fact, no one ever brought it. Chips were a bit stale I thought but the entrees were ok.......not better than 'ok' in my opinion. It's a toss up whether we'd return or not when in the area.

• Visited June 2013
South Bend, Indiana
“WORST SERVICE EVER!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I went here shortly after they opened. Thinking we could try a new mexican restaurant. The food was alright but I watched two waitress fight over who was going to take our order for 10 mins. WITH NO ONE ELSE IN THE RESTAURANT. Then we were done no one came to our table ever again. So we had to go to the counter and get our ticket. NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOING THERE AGAIN! Petty ridiculousness!

• Visited June 2012
Granger, Indiana, United States
“Salsa's is the best!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is my most favorite Mexican restaurant in Michiana. I love the welcome, the seating, the service and of course, the food. Wish the guacamole was so expensive and appreciate the 99 cent Margarita's on Wed & Sunday.

Visited March 2013