“Just Average Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Just Average Food”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We are from the west coast so always looking for good mexican food in other parts of the country and it can be hard to find. We saw Salsa's and decided to give it a try for an early dinner and it wasn't busy at all. Service was 'ok' but rather disappointing since they weren't busy and had a lot of servers just waiting around. The man who brought our dinner (not our server) was rude when my husband asked for more salsa, in fact, no one ever brought it. Chips were a bit stale I thought but the entrees were ok.......not better than 'ok' in my opinion. It's a toss up whether we'd return or not when in the area.

• Visited June 2013

South Bend, Indiana
“WORST SERVICE EVER!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I went here shortly after they opened. Thinking we could try a new mexican restaurant. The food was alright but I watched two waitress fight over who was going to take our order for 10 mins. WITH NO ONE ELSE IN THE RESTAURANT. Then we were done no one came to our table ever again. So we had to go to the counter and get our ticket. NEVER EVER EVER EVER GOING THERE AGAIN! Petty ridiculousness!

• Visited June 2012
Granger, Indiana, United States
“Salsa's is the best!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This is my most favorite Mexican restaurant in Michiana. I love the welcome, the seating, the service and of course, the food. Wish the guacamole was so expensive and appreciate the 99 cent Margarita's on Wed & Sunday.

Visited March 2013
northern indiana
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

It seemed so "chainish" from the onset, yet we ordered off the vegetarian portion for the menu and had really great meals. We'll certainly return. May I recommend vegetarian option "B" which offered some delicious mushroom and spinach -filled items.

It's a winner with both adults and kids.

• Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best Mexican in the Area”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Menu is extensive, the food is all very good, and the service is very fast - always been seated quickly, always get served very quickly as well. My wife likes the tableside guacamole. If we're in the area, this is one of the few places that are must-visits for us.

• Visited November 2012