“Asian OCB”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #62 of 214 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Selection was good with several American and Asian dishes. I did not try the Hibachi grill as the veggie options seemed limited and there were not many sauce choices. That being said, what they did have seemed fresh. The sushi section was limited but commensurate with the price. Large dessert section with several options including about 8 different ice creams. Food quality was good. The cashier could have been more friendly, but the service was pretty good. It reminded me of Old Country Buffet--Asian Style.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

Don't misunderstand me. I am not a food snob. I can enjoy fine dining or a trip to whitecastle. But this is just gross. Warm sushi. This just proves that some do not care what they eat as long as its a " bargain". You have my warning, make sure your shots are up to date.

1  Thank sunshineandbiscuit
Reviewed October 6, 2012

$12 was per person with tax. We had to wait about 10 mins. Not too bad. Quite a wide selection of food. I was impressed being that I go to most buffet Chinese restaurants all around here. Make sure you have some cash though for a tip as you pay first, like a lot of buffets, and they didn't ask if I wanted money for a tip, so I never thought about it. The girls kept up our drinks really good and took our dirty plates quickly, even though it was packed. On the grill they cook 5 at a time so it went pretty quick. Lots of types of shrimp, my favorite. Men's restroom was clean.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This buffet is by far the best bang for your buck. If you are hungry for Chinese food and want A LOT then this is the place to go! The food is extremely fresh and I have not had a time where I was not satisfied! Obvious it is not Gourmet high class Chinese food ( go to Chicago for that) however the food is really tasteful and just so good for the amount you spend! Shrimp and clams for lunch for only $6? yes please! Seriously for the money you spend that is just unbelievable!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I frequent Asian buffets in many cities that I travel to, this one in Mishawaka, In, is one of the best I have found. Very Large, wide variety, hibachi grill, sushi bar, everything you could want in a buffet. Pleasantly surprised, will be back!

1  Thank foto_johnyoc