SpringHill Suites South Bend Mishawaka
Courtyard
$87
$139
Residence Inn
Varsity Clubs of America(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
$132
$113
Home2.com
$95
$93
Fairfield Inn & Suites South Bend Mishawaka(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
$112
Best Western Plus Mishawaka Inn(Mishawaka)(Great Value!)
$75
$89
All reviewsnotre damebeer tastingnewer equipmentlittle extrasyogurtindoor poolnice hotelshopping and restaurantsfree breakfastthe sofa bedbusy weekendwould stay againthe breakfast areaswim meetextra towelsmy home away from homeeasy drive
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I stayed at the SpringHill Suites twice in two months, for 6 days/5 nights each. I have stayed at many hotels in the Mishawaka/South Ben area over the past 20 years and I can honestly say that this establishment is one I will always call first. The staff is extremely helpful and very kind, from the front desk personnel to the breakfast servers to the maintenance staff. As a woman traveling alone I felt very welcomed, very safe and secure. SpringHill Suites is a very clean establishment, which to me is priceless. It is very centrally located, right off Main Street, within walking distance to a Meijers store and a number of restaurants. There is a bit of variety each day at breakfast, which I found refreshing. The rooms are arranged very nicely with plenty of space for work, play and rest. After my first week there I went online to find out if I could switch my second week visit from another hotel to SpringHill, but they were booked. I went to the front desk and explained my situation and they found me a room for my return visit. I was extremely grateful and will always stay here when I am in town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Jonale H, Manager at SpringHill Suites South Bend Mishawaka, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond to your recent stay at the Springhill Suites in Mishawaka. We are so glad you found our staff helpful and welcoming, and we were able to accommodate you for the second week. So glad that you choose our hotel and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

My husband and I visited this property three weeks ago.
We were pleasantly surprised at how clean our suite was. Everything was in its place at our arrival and the staff was extremely accommodating. Although we only stayed for the night, we enjoyed the workout room and the complimentary continental breakfast.
We would highly recommend this property to others, especially people with families.
It is convently located by a Starbucks and other restaurants. Shopping and the University of Notre Dame is about 15 minutes away.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to respond to your recent stay at the Springhill Suites in Mishawaka. We are so glad that you enjoyed the suite and the staff was able to accommodate you. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff here was very friendly and helpful . The rooms where very clean one of the best place I have stayed in the last year. I agree with the comment about the placement of the air conditioner made in an earlier post but I just turned up the temperature and found that I could make the room comfortable by doing this

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Page,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to your recent stay at the Springhill Suites in Mishawaka. We are glad that you found the room clean, and do apologize for the discomfort of the temperature of the room. We hope everything else was ok with your stay and hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

SpringHill Suites in Mishawaka, In is a wonderfully located hotel and is extremely clean and comfortable. Can't go wrong staying at this location and I will return. Great staff and the room was above average for the prioce.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This was a very clean, nice hotel. We stayed for two nights and it is in a great area. It's about 15 min from Notre Dame and has lots of shopping and restaurants near by. If we ever go to South Bend again we will stay here

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family