“BEST IN TOWN”

Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST IN TOWN”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I recently moved from Mishawaka, IN to South Florida. This place is by far the best and most authentic Mexican food in town. In still searching for a replacement in south Florida.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CLNich5104

indiana
“Hit or miss”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I love chille reanos, they're small but tasty. I haven't tried a lot , only went once, the salsa was the absolutely worst salsa I have ever tasted. I would go back.

Visited April 2013
South Bend, Indiana
“Not good”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We've been to Fiesta Tapatia only once, and plan to leave it at that. We found the service difficult - our wait person couldn't speak enough English to take our order. The ground beef was greasy. This is the worst Mexican restaurant we've been to.

• Visited June 2013
“Bravo !”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

First I need to thank my fellow advisors for pointing me in the right direction for a great meal while visiting area.
By the amount of local gringos filling the tables it goes with out saying the food was great.
Large portions, hot (temp) and very flavorful. The carne asada and the Chile colorado were both great.
They have horchata available that was not on the menu (very good).
The decor is what I like, recycled ,inexpensive , but clean.
The service was excellent, very friendly.
Looking forward to the next visit to Mishawaka and here.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Travel46804
Mishawaka, Indiana
“tasty Mexican”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Food is always very good, consistent, authentic inexpensive Mexican food. Service is excellent. Love love this place. It's a consistent recommendation that I give, as I have been eating here for about 6 yrs.

• Visited February 2013