“Authentic Mexican Food”

Fiesta Tapatia
Ranked #36 of 202 Restaurants in Mishawaka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Good food, large portions, friendly staff and very affordable prices family run restaurant. They now have beer and wine.

There are newer reviews for Fiesta Tapatia

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Been going here for awhile and mad at myself for not reviewing earlier. Spot on Tex-mex. Good portions and great prices. Go and enjoy!

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our enchiladas/burritos. First basket of warm tortilla chips included. Tasty fried ice cream.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have been eating here since 2000!!! The servers always take good care of me and the food is great!
A good bargain too- dinners start at $5!!!
Always chips and salsa as soon as you sit down and I have never been charged if I ask for a few more chips or extra salsa- one of my favorite restaurants in the South Bend/Mishawaka area!!!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This and El Paraiso are my two favorite Mexican restaurants in town. Look around, and you will see the amount of Hispanic families in the restaurant, that tells you this is the real deal.

Prices are low, the amount of food is abundant - particularly for the price, staff is super friendly, and the food is high on the yum-meter. They offer eat-in and carry out.

My son and I like to order vegetarian combo #2. I think they've got the best refried beans in town, while El Paraiso has the best salsa.

My only complaint is the last time I went there their restroom smelled. The place, though, is otherwise clean. So don't let that deter you.